is to intensify effective intercultural dialogue and cooperation, to help Ukrainians adapt to Europe and for Europe to integrate Ukrainians, and to strengthen their skills in dealing with uncertainty in the future.
CONCEPT OF THE EVENT
We consciously make the format of events as flexible as possible, so that it corresponds to the specifics of the countries and regions where they will take place.
Events can take place in the format:
- festivals involving artists and cultural figures
- conferences with hot topics discussions
- festivals and workshops with specialists involved in working with displaced persons
- facilitation sessions on the «Open Space» principle
Things which are important for us:
- the mental condition of people, both Europeans and Ukrainians
- intercultural dialogue
- the future of Europe and Ukraine
- facilitation, opportunity to negotiate
Author and developer of the Transsystem Approach. Founder of the Center for Innovative Education TSD Training. Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the Ukrainian Center for the Future.
System analyst, psychotherapist and futurologist.
Center of innovative education
Training and educational center. Since 2008 we have been holding trainings, seminars, conferences and festivals, as well as teaching psychological counseling specialists. Activity is based on the Transsystem Approach (TSA).
UKRAINIAN CENTER OF THE FUTURE
A non-governmental organization that implements projects for youth, teachers, public activists, social business.
Our mission: is to establish a dialogue between generations and sociocultural groups in order to find common values and systemic solutions for the development of the community and society